Have you decided it is time to install a new heating system in your home? The weather in Grants Pass, Oregon, can change pretty rapidly. From snow and ice one day to bright and sunny the next, it’s crucial to have a reliable heating system to keep up with the ever-changing forecast.
Lam-Air Heating & Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing top-quality heating installation services in Grants Pass, OR. We’ll work with you to find the perfect system for your home and budget and make sure it’s installed correctly so you can enjoy many years of comfortable indoor temperatures.
Benefits of Heater Installation in Your Property
A new central heating installation and routine maintenance comes with several benefits for your home or business, including:
- Improved comfort: A new, properly sized, and installed heating system will do a much better job of evenly heating your property than an old, inefficient one. Let your family or employees enjoy more comfortable indoor temperatures all winter long!
- Lower energy bills: Newer furnaces and heat pumps are much more efficient than their older counterparts. This means they use less energy to produce the same amount of heat, leading to lower monthly energy bills for you.
- Fewer repairs: With regular maintenance, your new heater should give you many years of trouble-free operation. It leads to fewer costly repairs over time than an older system on its last legs.
- Peace of mind: Knowing your family or employees will be comfortable year-round and that you won’t have to worry about your heating system breaking down during a cold snap can give you complete peace of mind.
- Increased property value: If you’re considering selling your home or business in the future, a new, energy-efficient heating system can increase its resale value.
Considering these benefits, it’s easy to see why investing in upgrading your heating system and performing routine maintenance is smart. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s heating system, call us today!
Can You Install or Replace a Heater Yourself?
It’s possible to install or replace some types of heaters on your own, such as space heaters. However, we don’t recommend trying to tackle a large project like a furnace or heat pump installation on your on your own.
Not only is it physically challenging to move and lift these heavy pieces of equipment, but there’s also a risk of electrical shock or fire if the job isn’t done correctly. In addition, most manufacturers void the warranty if a certified professional does not install the unit.
For these reasons, we recommend leaving heater installation services replacement to the experts. Our team has the experience and training necessary to get the job done quickly and safely so you can enjoy all the benefits of your new heating system as soon as possible.
How Long Does It Take to Install a Heating System?
The time it takes to install a new heating system will vary depending on the type of heater and the size of your property. For example, installing a small space heater in a single room can be done relatively quickly, while installing a large heat pump in a commercial building can take several days.
In most cases, we can complete the installation within one day. However, if we encounter unforeseen issues or challenges with your particular project, it may take longer.
No matter how long it takes to install your new heating system, you can rest assured that our experts will work diligently to complete the job as early as possible without sacrificing quality or safety.
Talk to Our Heating Installation Experts!
Don’t wait until the middle of winter to start thinking about your heater! Get in touch with us today, and we’ll make sure you’re prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws your way. We offer a wide range of services for top home heating installation in southern Oregon, so we’re sure to have a perfect solution for your needs.
Give us a call at (541) 476-6978 to get started!